Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Short Story: Zoey in the Forest


Once upon a time there lived a ten year old girl named Zoey Linter. She had eyes a foggy yellow, very pale pink lips and bright orange hair. Today she wore a pink shirt with a picture of a turquoise cat on it. Her pants, as usual, were a funny color like a greyish pink .

One night she stayed the night at her grandma’s house, which always had all sorts of books and things . She always ended up taking something home to study , maybe a rock , maybe a trophy , just like the one she found tonight with the initials M.S. ‘Grandma’ Zoey yelled from upstairs . Her grandma came upstairs. “ Whats this “

‘ It ‘s the Strider Bother’s father’s trophy he won before his boys died.’

“Who are the Strider Brothers?” said Zoey

“They lived in a mansion on Strider lane named after them. There were three brothers and they died mysteriously in a forest.”

Then they decided to take a night time walk, and her grandma took her to the last place she would EVER want to go.

“Grandma are you crazy ? Are you nuts ? You’re going to take me strate down the middle of the forest of screams?”Zoey yelled. But it was no use, her grandma just kept going.

When they got inside the forest , many strange beasts would pass by that nobody knew existed . “In this forest there is an animal called a ninya and it eats people. this, is a ninya cave” said her her grandma pointing to a small dark cave. And these , said her grandmother, are the skeletons of the Strider Brothers , now do you understand ? “

“Yes I do , The ninya ate the Strider Brothers “ said Zoey.

“Come we must go now “said her grandma.

“Lets get out of here “ said Zoey.And Zoey ran out of the forest as fast as she could through the trees. Then when Zoey got out of the forest she realized :

“Oh my dear grandmother you’re not with me. Where could you be?”said Zoey.

“Help HELP!”yelled her grandma. Zoey ran back into the forest as fast as she could until she found her grandmother half unconscious laying on the ground “I’ve injured my leg ,” her grandmother said.

Then Zoey called the ambulance.

Zoey stayed with her grandpa instead, the next morning her grandpa took her home
After that her grandma’s leg healed and they NEVER NEVER NEVER went into the forest EVER again.
THE END

10 comments:

  1. Well...Nice job Elsa. There are some grammatical errors that you should go over with your mom and dad but all in all, your story telling is great! I especially love your description of Zoey in the first paragraph, amazing and vivid detail! As a reader, I can tell that you had a good time writing this essay, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing! Love, your Cuncle (that's a mix of cousin and uncle), Gaelen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Elsa,
    Gaelen is right, your descriptions of Zoey were so vivid, I could see her immediately, and of course your drawing helped too. She had a brave grandma. Great job! I will see you and Evelyn today.
    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to learn more about the ninya! so scary! Well done Elsa.
    Love, Auntie Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you improved the story even more since I first read it. Much more clear sequence of events and thoughts. Very nice job, Elsa!
    Linda McCord

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Linda,
    Glad you liked the story. I had a great time typing it. See you soon
    FROM,
    ELSA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Aunt Jenny,
    I think you are right I should have told more about the ninya. I'd love to go back and fix it but I don't think I can any way I'll ask my dad. Can't wait to see you rubi anders and of course colby.
    LOVE,
    ELSA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Cuncle Gealen,
    Hi gealen, the reason I think there are errors is because that one is the first essay or story that I typed in myself. Thanks for reading my story.
    LOVE,
    ELSA.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Nana,
    Hi nana I'm glad you liked my story. It was fun coming to your house istead of you coming here. Well see you Friday or Saturday.
    LOVE,
    ELSA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job Elsa! Shilo and I had a good time reading about Zoey. Shilo said you did a good job and my mom said that you are better at drawing animals. Well bye
    love.
    madi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great story Elsa! Are you going to be a writer like your dad?
    Gio

    ReplyDelete