Monday, November 7, 2011

my weekend

My weekend was great because on Friday my friend Michaela stayed the night at my house. We were going to sleep under the fort we made but my room was too messy, so, we just slept on the couch. Well, we didn't sleep that much all night, we just whispered to each other. At about 2:00 AM we finally fell asleep.

 The morning was horrible. We ate cereal and then went outside to play but it was too cold for me and I wanted to go back inside but she wasn't cold at all and she said "Elsa you're not being nice and just letting  me do what I want. I'm going to play out here with or without you." two seconds later we were called inside to clean my room, it took hours. We cleaned all day nonstop until the room was finally clean. Michaela barely helped.

Right when we finished my mom said that Michaela's mom would be picking Michaela up in an hour.We hadn't played at all. We played and played as much as we could and then her mom arrived  and took her home. For the next three hours I did school work that I hadn't done on Friday. It was boring. Finally we went to my grandmother and grandfather's house. My mom stayed for dinner and I stayed the night.

The next day  me and my grandparents went to a cook off. It was boring until we went up the street to buy cousin Crislyn a present for her seventeenth birthday. I'm giving it to her on Wednesday. It was a couple heart shaped stones. Later that night my aunt Shilo took me home. And now I'm here today typing this story in just for you.
                                                                     The end

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such fun when you spent the night on the weekend Elsa. It's so much more fun baking with you than alone, thanks for helping me with the cookies. I took your thank you note to Kay today, she was so happy to get it.

    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your picture of the cat elsa. it was a good drawing picture.

    love,
    madi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'v never heard of a drawing picture before? Tell me what is it? HA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! love elsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to type uhha typing is cool uhha but it's time for doin homeschool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you mean too two O's in that meaning of to. confusing isn't it. HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! haven't been on club penguin sense yesterday. Are you coming? Please do so.

    ReplyDelete